Think of this blog as a tear sheet you would pull from a mag and keep as a reference to new ideas or flagging something you wanna remember about fashion, beauty etc.

And sometimes it is just my thoughts on whatever!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FROWNIES


Ladies, I gotta tell ya about this whilst I'm thinkin of it. Ok so why I do not have wrinkles at my elderly age is not because of botox. NEVER had it. It is due to many lifestyle choices like not frowning and many more, BUT also I give praise to 'frownies' the company for creating this sticker that you wet and stick anywhere on your face to freeze that area while you sleep! I have been using them for over a decade. Before discovering them, I just used scotch tape over the dreaded 1 or 11 between the brows. Those are angry wrinkles and I vowed to never get em. You can get em online they are under $20 and last for months. Frownies.com You can also use em on smile lines or those lines on forehead that you make when you are asking a question most likely. They are happier wrinkles but who wants any of em.

1 comment:

  1. yep! Ive been using mine lately!! wish I used them years ago!! They work! I totally started getting a line and it is going away now!! I swear! I still want botox, LOL, I'm lazy,hahaha.

    ReplyDelete