Think of this blog as a tear sheet you would pull from a mag and keep as a reference to new ideas or flagging something you wanna remember about fashion, beauty etc.

And sometimes it is just my thoughts on whatever!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MILLION DOLLAR TAN

If you are living in the Costa Mesa, Newport, Irvine, HB areas you gotta check out Million Dollar Tan @ 1834 Newport Blvd near my shop. Angela is the owner and she does amazing nails and spray tan among other things. The tanner is fabulous, dries fast, and is darrrrk! OH! and... 'wait for it'... IT SMELLS GOOD! Its a small shop and I love that its usually just her or one other chick. I am over those nail salons that speak korean or vietnamese about me in FRONT of me! Yeah I am picky about my nails, so what... Not havin it. I want to enjoy my experience. Angela is awesome and great prices. 949.645.2772

No comments:

Post a Comment