Think of this blog as a tear sheet you would pull from a mag and keep as a reference to new ideas or flagging something you wanna remember about fashion, beauty etc.

And sometimes it is just my thoughts on whatever!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WINE, WOMEN & WARDROBE!

Ok so this blog is not just about the shop, but I feel its my responsibility to share when I have a great SALE & WINE & FOOD so you don't miss it! 30% off a bunch of items and bring your gals! I will have virgin beverages for the 'bun in the oven' ladies. 4-8pm next Wednesday January 20th.

See you here!

Hey Gorgeous! Boutique
1808 Newport Blvd
Costa Mesa, 92627

1 comment:

  1. Oh sounds fun! Not sure if I can make it, but if I can it will be last minute..like that day! Trying to get ahead in all my classes as much as I can that week, so I can relaxing Birthday:)

    ReplyDelete